01 August 2010

Day Twenty-one, 915-1630, Total Time = 133 Hours 50 Minutes

I was able to find a good rhythm to my metadata today. I completed forty records. I did this because I quit over thinking the subject terms. I went with my initial instinct for the photos and the contextual clues provided by the captions of the photo on their reverse. I think that one of my major problems from the previous week was that I was trying to hard to make the metadata perfect. After letting go of my over thinking I was able to complete more records in one day. I reviewed the records from the other days to make sure that I had not lost any integrity of the records and I feel that I did not. I talked with Bill again today about my progress and it seems that I will be able to finish the project on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment