01 August 2010

Day Twenty-two, 915-1640, 141 Hours 15 Minutes

There are not too many records to go, I finished 58 today. Half way through the day I emailed Kif to see how my metadata was doing and how many records I had completed. She emailed back that there were 83 live and 24 more in the queue, at that time. After the email I finished 31 more files, that gives me 138 with the target of 150. By the end of today I had finished going through the Cleveland Press photos and I am right on track for the target number. However I will have more because I still have the Bruce Young collection to add metadata. I scanned more photos than I needed and as I was going through doing the metadata I skipped some photos that looked similar to others that I had already done. If there is time I would like to add metadata to these as well. At the end of the day I talked with Bill and he asked how my hours were coming along and it looks as if I will be right on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment