14 July 2010

Day Fifteen, 900-1600, Total Time = 97 Hours 35 Minutes

After learning how to scan and use the photo shop program, I decided to move straight into scanning. This is what the better part of my day was consumed by. As I was going through the photo files I found that for some of the larger folders I had a hard time weeding out some photos. This concerns me because I have only started to go through the Cleveland Press Collection. I still have the Bruce Young photos and the Wilbur Watson collection to scan. I have to keep telling myself when selecting pictures one question, "Does this photo best represent Akron?" I feel that if I keep this in mind, I will be able to create a good selection of photos for the Cleveland Memory Project. I have to do this so I do not run out of time in the practicum.

No comments:

Post a Comment